Waterproof / Sealed Concrete
Decorative Concrete Coating creates a unique, multi-colored look with a textured finish designed to beautify and protect patios, sidewalks, walkways, pool decks and more. This ready-to-use formula offers superior protection against water and the elements, is extremely durable and wear-resistant, and has the added protective benefit of NeverWet properties.
prolonged life & durability
Prevents mold & mildew
reduces maintenance costs & clean up
Residential Polished Floor Benefits:
- Cost savings: Traditional floor covering materials are not necessary when the slab on grade is used as the finished floor surface
- Longer life-cycle savings: Polished floors are not as vulnerable to damage as other materials and do not need replacing
- Easy to clean: Won't harbor dust, dirt, allergens
- Available in wide variety of colors and designs
Commercial and Retail Polished Floor Benefits:
Cost savings: Using the slab on grade as the finished floor surface is more cost effective, maintenance costs are lower
- Less maintenance and longer service life: Polished floors are easy to clean, requiring only occasional damp mopping. They also eliminate the need for messy waxes or coatings as well as the associated labor, time, and expense to apply them. The glossy surface of polished concrete resists the marks of forklift truck tires and staining from oil and chemical spills.
- Resistant to moisture transmission issues: Polished concrete allows the floor to breathe and eliminates issues that arise with other flooring materials that seal off the concrete, such as tile, etc.
- High light reflectivity: Important for office building floors, hotels, restaurants, and other public facilities that want to project a bright, clean, professional image. Also saves energy by reducing artificial lighting requirements
- Is a sustainable flooring alternative: Polished concrete does not require hazardous coatings, cleaners or adhesives
The Versatility of Polished Concrete
Because polishing is a multi-step process, homeowners and business owners can choose the level of sheen from stain to high-gloss that meets their maintenance and aesthetic requirements. This versatility makes polished concrete an ideal flooring material for a variety of applications.
The most common places polished concrete is used include:
Large warehouses and warehouse outlets
Hotels and restaurants